Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's Just Me

It's just me with my paternal and maternal grandmothers! 

Not a granny yet; hope to be someday; really hope they don't call me Granny Grunt; probably will, seems apples rarely fall far from the tree...

Small town(s) girl; successful business owner; semi-retired; 25 plus years of married happiness; mother of 2 enchanting boys (to men!) and 1 canine boy (forever my baby)...

Love art; love craft; love trying something new; coffee is good at anytime of the day...

Who is Granny(?); the one that has inspired; the one that has taught; the mother; the aunt; the grandmother; the friend; the teacher; even the 'net...

Granny's Gift (on Etsy) is how treasures find new homes; love to share; love to see what others do; hope that one day you will say, "I got it from granny!"

Happy Coloring! Tana

No comments:

Post a Comment